Friday, January 12, 2007

Yes! I am inVINcible!

PianoPoet, also known as the Technology Ignoramus, has fought a mighty battle against said technology. Five hours in front of the computer, consulting four manuals, making countless installations and uninstallations, ripping out a cable in fury, making a tuna sandwich as comfort food, spitting at the computer and forcefeeding a memory card (and almost, accidentally, some tuna) into an unwilling phone - and her matchmaking skills triumphed at last and the phone and the computer found each other and became loving partners.

Doesn't PianoPoet look rather cross-eyed? But the result is here: a picture. More to follow soon, hopefully. I might even let you see my other eye (yes, I have two).

The next battle is already looming at the horizon: PianoPoet will look up a nice vegetable dish in her never-used cookbook, buy ingredients and cook it.

7 comments:

Prince K. said...

GOOD! Be Vegetarian! Throw away that tuna. Throw away that meat. Be vegetarian.
And, welcome to the cellphone century!
Lucky you, you have a cell. My dad thinks it disrupts studies... blah. So no cell [hopefully] till March.
And, I am assuming the brand to be Nokia. What cell is it?

Plus, the Lion {sleeping closer with the back turned} actually got up and showed its face because we disturebed his mate 3 times.... Gave us the shock of our lives!
The small thing eating is a Squirrel. And the suspended-in-motion-cute-looking-
reptile is a croc {a baby marsh croc!}

Aruni RC said...

All hail the victorious PianoPoet, triumphing over technologies' looming threat.

The eye op went well enough, i.e, i can see.

The one eye of yours and hopefully the other soon enough.

Prince K. said...

Thank you dearest PP! Just a paltry piece of writing from a broken Prince. More to follow. More bitter. More darker...

Aruni RC said...

More darker?

Grammar my young friend!

And Pianopoet, kindly do not become wholly vegetarian. Am I the only non-veg guy hereabouts or what?

Prince K. said...

Ah... Grammar was one of those teensy places where I miss out.
Well.
Bitt[-]er so therefor Dark-er hehe! I am sure PP didn't mind. Did you PP?
And become vegetarian. Vegetarianism is great!!

Different Pen said...

I forgives anyone for break unnecessary rules, be it grammar or other one.

I'm an almost-vegetarian, meaning I prefer a veggie alternative but am too greedy/lazy to say no if someone cooks meat for me...

Prince K. said...

Aye. That are better.
Be more outgoing... say "NO!" to the meat-cook.
Ah, well. I am lazy too. Its hard to kick the habit!!