Thursday, April 20, 2006

intoxicated in Ireland

Editing my journal from my years in Ireland...

By the looks of it, it seems as if my time there was spent dating at least a couple of men simultaneously and flirting madly with men I wasn't dating. Was I really like that? I've certainly not been like that, before or after.

The place was mad. Airborne intoxication. That's the only explanation. I worked more than full-time, attended parties where people showered with their clothes on or set fire to themselves, intervened in domestic violence, had raging fights with my bosses, adopted a dog and had it kidnapped, played pool with a movie star and spent a night in a cemetery under the stars. Got my heart broken and I think I broke someone else's. (I'm sorry.) I was even involved in hiding people from the law.

At least I have something to brag about in my blog when my present life contains no news value whatsoever. But nobody needs to ever find out about that.

3 comments:

Prince K. said...

Hmmm... whats with the *almost* alliterations? (i.e, the prev. post and this ones' title?) weird post!
btw, should i call you PP or PianoPoet, because DO NOT CALL ME HEP, call me Kaushik, or Kazarelth, or Haryon, or High Prince, or High Haryon. BUT NOT H.E.P!

Different Pen said...

But what if I spell Kaztarelht wrong?? ;)

Prince K. said...

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Well, at least, please don't.
Ah, you know chaos theory??? COOOOL!
Any case, only the entropy of a closed system changes. That does not directly include storms. But then only this theory gives a direction to time, so maybe it might have something to do with my will and your sneeze. ;-)!!