Sunday, April 02, 2006

screwdrivers, old ladies and letters from the mafia

Weird things done this week:
Bought a screwdriver (not the cocktail, the tool!).
Received a letter in Russian (which I don't understand) from a stranger.
Got called in for a job interview.
Bought a bag of soil for my (dying) potted plants.
Took a picture of my house.
a) Went out for drinks with 2 men, b) got chatted up by a third, c) accepted a drink from a fourth, d) went home with none (d is not weird in my case, a-c are).
Watched a horror movie (Pitch Black, people say it's scifi, not horror but I was... horrified).
Cyberstalked my old crush again (OK, this does not exactly fit into "weird things" category since it happens regularly).
Argued with old lady over communal washing machine in my building. Old lady won.
Received threatening letters from Social Services.
Became instant Skype-addict.

No comments: