Saturday, October 13, 2012

a dump person no more

I seem to be getting spam comments on my blog these days. I love spam comments! They are absolutely adorable and give me great enjoyment when I think up courteous replies.

This comment was left on my blog entry "this saved a wretch like me", where I inanely rambled about my breakfast and my coach potato day:

"Good day, sun shines! There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person. I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment. Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky, I started take up real income. It's all about christmas jewelry that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the black pearl bracelet with you. If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like cultured pearl earrings."

Aaww. Doesn't it just melt your heart? I feel I have really made a difference in poor Anonymous' life. In comments on later entries, he assures me I am inspiring and eye-opening and that his colleague bought him breakfast because of me. Bless his heart.

No comments: