Friday, January 06, 2006

absent friends still present

Strange thing, this, friends. Old friends, new friends and friends in between. I try to be myself but my best friend from school who hasn't seen me for years knows me as a different person than the people I am currently trying to get to know, and my confidante during my years in Ireland has seen other sides of me... I function differently depending on whose company I am in. I think differently. It is not pretense. It just works this way. But I'm bound to surprise or even shock all of them sometimes.

But to all my friends out there that I once knew and who are now too far away... I miss you.

2 comments:

Prince K. said...

Hi, My exams are over!
I know, it is true that people function differently in front of different people {Like me, I do not abuse outside school, I talk girlishly with girls, liking sweet sweet rhings etc.}

Prince K. said...

My exams went well {Except History..... I am bad in history}.......{Very BAD}
Thnx for asking.