Wednesday, March 01, 2006

bombs, Lesbians and quadruple-dates

Read my old diary and was Shocked and Awed. The things I've managed to forget in only a few years!

Did I really go on a date with four (4) Syrians at once?
Was my house really bomb-threatened and had to be evacuated?
Did I actually play Pictionary with a vague acquintance who is now my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend?
Was I in fact almost run over by a bus?
Did I really once listen to a certain unknown band playing live - The Rasmus, a few years later world-famous?
Is it true that I witnessed a man being stabbed almost to death?
Did the entire crowd in a pub I only went to once actually sing "Happy Birthday" to me?
(Was that why I only went there once?)
Did my lesbian friend really swear she would kill herself if I didn't love her back?

All this in one single year. Jeez. My life today suddenly seems so dull. Oh wait - it is dull.

No comments: