Saturday, September 06, 2008

my life with a metaphysical twist

September, and I have more friends than I ever deserve and will I do them justice?

I worry too much. I believe in God and still don't believe what he says. I trust him less than I do myself.

Two upcoming trips abroad, one that I will cherish and another that I dread a little.

I will go out and explore my own neighbourhood. The thirst for life keeps growing.

I am stuck in my fears and can never change. And yet, the force that I gave my life to is inside me and is stronger than the force of this world.

And please God, may people never stop buying books.

2 comments:

Prince K. said...

Well, all I can say about this is that you should never stop respecting yourself, or the force inside you. May It be with you! {To put it in a mildly, and slightly Star-Wars-ish way.}

And, "the force that I gave my life to is inside me and is stronger than the force of this world." was the most optimistic line I've read in a long, long time.

Have fun in (both) the trips! I'm sure they'll be fine.

Aruni RC said...

May people never stop buying books. Hear, hear! As for the rest PP, well that's life for you. May the Force be with you and au revoir!