Saturday, July 31, 2010

it starts in my soul

That quality I love above all else in a man: a calm self-confidence, without a hint of arrogance or need to prove himself to anyone. That quiet harmony that allows him to care for others. To assume authority where needed or humble himself in order to put others at ease. That peace of mind that makes him seem fearless.

It is utterly irresistible. Literally makes my heart race and my knees feel wobbly.

I found that yesterday. The man in question also has lovely eyes, a gorgeous body, a sweet voice, a practical intelligence, a caring attitude, an incredible love of life, a cool job, fascinating interests, a boat, and a car with tinted windows.

And a gorgeous girlfriend.

3 comments:

Aruni RC said...

argh! i so empathize PP.

found her a month back: with that sparkling yet faraway look about dark eyes that makes you think of oceans and swift-falling dusks and poems by TS Eliot and Bob Dylan at his most melancholy, a smile to launch a thousand starships and all those things that make me always want a woman over a girl.

with a steady boyfriend for two years. :P

Different Pen said...

Woe to us dear brother in misery! And wow, I do believe that is the most beautiful description I have ever heard of a woman.

Aruni RC said...

thank'ee dear PP.