Tuesday, January 05, 2016

things to do in Ostrobothnia when you're dead serious

These are some of my activities:


* Sit down too much, burning my retinas staring at a screen.
* Excitedly buy shoes online and send them back when they arrive.
* Fret over the broadband upgrade I was talked into getting and didn't really want.
* Buy strawberry cider and impatiently wait for warmer weather when I can get gloriously tipsy on balconies and in beer gardens with my cider man.
* Worry, for no apparent reason, that my laptop will break down.
* Wonder what I'm supposed to do with my life.
* Get desperately unhappy and relentlessly happy.
* Light candles, no matter if it's midnight sun season or no daylight at all season.
* Sulk over my ugly sofa.
* Have entirely too many "girls' night in" Saturdays, with entirely too many girls sleeping over in my tiny flat, and enjoy it entirely too much.
* Go running, very reluctantly.
* Suffer from tendinitis in every shoulder I own.
* Use the fact that it gets dark at 4 pm in the winter as an excuse for seven-hour-long TV marathons.

No comments: