Saturday, October 13, 2007

on stolen socks and snowbows

A puppy stole my sock today and my sister gave me a shirt and I walked through my playground and childhood dream. I don't know any of the neighbours anymore but their cats and dogs come out to say hello.

The sun is very low in the sky, and brighter than in summer. First snowfall was yesterday but the sun shone then as well and a rainbow (snowbow?) rooted itself in the prison yard not far from my window. I couldn't get in to look for treasure.

My stomach hurts and I see the world through a massive fatigue. Nevertheless, I long for a friend and a glass of wine. I also want to mean something.

2 comments:

Aruni RC said...

First snowfall? I'm sure it was lovely - one of the few things I miss in my city. A shirt for a sock - fair enough!

Three cheers for wine, firesides and friends!

Prince K. said...

A glass of wine shared with cats and dogs?
And a low sun who skims through the horizon?
Now I want you to finance my trip to Finland. Hehe.