Wednesday, May 11, 2011

spot the list I play with

Well, no chain, no lock, and this train won't stop
Check this hand 'cause I'm marvellous
It starts in my toes, make me crinkle my nose
De dansar som virvlar i ett vattenfall

I know we could live tomorrow, but I know I live today
Light over darkness, strength over weakness, joy over sadness
You got a cool gene pool and our winter's cruel
And that cigarrette you're smoking about to scare me half to death

Mustaa kahvia ja murskattuja haaveita
Jag ser blåljusen flimra på Söders höjder

I can feel the beat
Mieleeni kasvosi ikuistin

It's not my style, I get by, see I'm gonna do this for me
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I'm on the right track baby, I was born to be brave
I can feel you rushing through my veins

Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
And if sometimes I tire of the quiet and want to walk back up that hill
Excuse me forgetting but these things I do
One life, in the storm, in a lifetime

No comments: