Thursday, October 13, 2005

i just saw a spark

How weird. Life is doing its best to break your back but still that little spark inside of you just refuses to go out. After fighting and struggling to get your life into order and survive being close to people you love, something makes you look up through your tears and suddenly notice how beautiful that worn-out tree outside your window really is. After dragging yourself out of bed in the morning, convinced that it will be the last time because it's just too much trouble, that first smell and taste of coffee unexpectedly makes you want to call someone and tell them how much you love them.

4 comments:

Prince K. said...

Ha! PP, Calcutta isn't 1 of those fun places. But then Vasa sounds fun to me.... country like. And then I am a birdwatcher, so seeing a pheasant cross the road would make me excited!

Prince K. said...

Morning Rain clouds up my window... and I can't see at all/Even if I could it would all be grey/ But your picture on my wall..../ It reminds me that its not so bad... its not so bad.... Good for you that you got a flat... How much does it cost you there? And then please don't suicide! "convinced that it will be the last time because it's just too much trouble" I like you!!!!!

Different Pen said...

Hi K, I promise I will continue to get up in the mornings... When I get my own flat I'm sure it won't be a trouble anymore!! I rent a studio flat for about 525 US dollars a month... more than I can afford really but Vasa is a university town so hard to find small apartments. BTW, enjoyed reading about the cat fight!!

Prince K. said...

Thanks, But I will appreciate comments of my posts on my Blog! And plus a tree can NEVER wear out. The true tree-ish spirit always refuses to leave!