Monday, October 03, 2005

landlords hate me

Am I not over him yet?

Oh, right, it's only been two days.

Took a day off from work. It's Sunday after all. Checked out a couple of more flats. Landlords and ladies don't seem to approve of me for some reason, even though I consider myself the ideal tenant. What is it? Do I smell?

Volleyball practice in the evening. Tried to play with my whole heart (and the rest of my body). I was born a lazy girl who likes to keep a distance to everything - doesn't work in volleyball! I mutter to myself throughout the game. Keep your eyes on the ball and when it comes your way, the world will perish if you let it hit the ground!!! Damn it.

But... when you really manage to focus and there is nothing else in the world except you and that ball - what a feeling!

No comments: