Wednesday, December 28, 2005

my hot Australian beach boy

Have been spending more time than strictly necessary with my ex since we broke up. And I thought things were complicated before. Now this is very platonic. But very nice.

And then I managed to track down the one I once upon a time thought would be the love of my life and whom I lost forever... ok, for 4 years, when he disappeared out into the rest of the world. Thank God for the internet! He seems to be single. He also seems to be living on the other side of the world, literally.

Probably best to have him at a safe distance though. He can stay my little fantasy, the "what would my life have been like if..." when reality just is too much to cope with. Then I will curl up and watch the snow fall while I dream of deep blue waves crashing onto a hot beach in Australia, sand between my toes and a pair of muscular, sun-tanned arms wrapping around me while a throaty voice whispers into my ear, "I love -

4 comments:

Prince K. said...

ggoooodd ffoorr yyoouu! {Brrrrr Its grwting colderrrrrr here, Wwissh I could ccontrol this dimenssion's weather. Guess I've gotto stick to Fealdamar}
And its so nice for you to find an old crush. Damn! I gotto call my ex girlfriend {She lives in Mumbai I think}
And the net rox!

Different Pen said...

Yes, call her!

Cold yes... 12 degrees below zero to be exact...

Prince K. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sadly, I lost her number, because of a row we had.
And I am feeling cold {-12 degrees??????????? DAMN!}.
Think of the plus point: You don't have to keeep the vodka in the fridge.{I'm not even allowed to keep drinks at home. And I didn't go to any party on the 31st}
Wish me luck for my Exams on the 6th.

Different Pen said...

Good luck!!!! And happy new year in Fealdamar too!

Do you think if I left my vodka outside in the snow that my neighbours would leave any of it for me??