Saturday, December 03, 2005

decadence, fine wine and jealousy

The ultimate lazy Saturday. I didn't even bother going out, been lying in front of the TV and the computer and only getting up to dig through the fridge for food. Experimented in making a sandwich of mussels and blue cheese - pleasantly surprised at the outcome, delicious with white wine. Watched Star Trek like in the good old days.

Decadence. It's good for me.

Yesterday had a few drinks in an Irish pub with a friend and then decided on a whim to go to a night club. The friend is a minister in the Lutheran Protestant Church where alcohol (not to mention clubbing) is usually frowned upon. Felt like I was doing the ultimate evil thing - leading a man of God astray. But he just smiled, drank his beer and said, "hey, Jesus turned 5000 liters of water into fine wine!"

My ex rang me while I was in the pub. He was going to watch a movie with an ex of his. I stressed the fact that I was out drinking with a guy.

Don't miss next episode of PianoPoet - the Soap Opera.

No comments: