Monday, August 28, 2006

Bermuda love triangle

I want to know where I am and what I will do.
I want to have a deep voice and be loved, and I want to sparkle.
I want the person I admire to phone me and tell me he's been thinking of me all day.
I want to feel as if I'm being carried off by a whirlwind and I want to land in a place where nothing can ever shake me.
I want to love life, deeply and passionately.
I want to see the face of God and live to tell. Or die in its light.

There must be love somewhere in this overcast world. Deep and unconditional and overwhelming. This love that we all look for, which will draw us together, and we all go our separate ways in our desperate quest to find it. I turn my back on someone who loves me while I'm looking elsewhere. When I turn back, I discover I have killed through neglect.

So individual we will kill each other for the perfect, individual love. Discover the truth too late. Heartbroken.

3 comments:

Prince K. said...

Terra, the planet we live in, is too bad for "love" to exist....

But it does manifest itself somehow...

Yet....

I am still confused, Did I find true love at age 15, or should I still go about looking for it?

I agree with you on one point:
turn my back on someone who loves me while I'm looking elsewhere. When I turn back, I discover I have killed through neglect.

The_One said...

Yes very nice post.
I have sort of started thinking very seriously about love..
Its such a nice thing and it makes you feel so special to be loved by someone and be cared for..

(about the post..well everyone seems to be posting mystic things which are "nicely wierd" so I wanted to post something light,funny and yes,definitely new and innovative.

Lucifer said...

Love.

The wants.

Heartbreak.

Oh yes...right...