Saturday, October 29, 2011

cows, jets and devious babysitters

In case someone hasn't noticed, I collect quirky comments. This is a sample from the last few days in the Little Shop of Harmony:

* Don't you think I'm cute?
* Are you related to that dentist?
* Do we have a book with a cow on the cover?
* It's time to buy a private jet.
* I'm supposed to be babysitting my grandson but I slipped out and asked him not to tell his parents. But I met them on my way out.
* I got my boat out of the water so that's one less thing to worry about.
* Can you give this book a PG rating?
* I just realised people can see me when I come out of the shower.
* I can't take that book into China.
* I can't be seen reading a book on the Hamas on a plane to the U.S.
* I don't believe in revival anymore.
* My hands are shaking after I walked up those stairs.
* I hate to ask for Christmas products this early, but do you have any?
* Next time, don't let me into the shop.

No comments: