Monday, October 31, 2011

to gaze upon the face of gangster-Jesus

Today I have: a runny nose, a virus-weak body and a high level of self-pity.

But surprisingly, I also have: a weird enthusiasm about life. The unexpected result of some philosophical musings I spent my Sunday on. Have no idea how they came about. But I will just revel in the feeling and then go to bed early.

Today's quote collection from the Little Shop of Harmony:

"I'm looking for a good picture of Jesus' face. Not one of those where he looks like a gangster."
"Who is that other customer who was just here? I saw her window-shopping at nearly midnight the other day! How does she dare to go out at that hour?"
"You want my signature? That's gonna cost you extra!"
"...and a nurse named Lisa told me those meds are dangerous but what are you going to do, you want to trust the doctors, don't you, so I just took them and..."
"What we need is some macho-angels."
"Check! Check!"

No comments: