Wednesday, September 10, 2014

still ditzy, apparently

Opening my door to a damp September day.

I have already read a Bible verse, some English grammar, the IKEA catalogue and several pages of a thick novel. I have planned an interpreter schedule, doubted myself and eaten a lot of yogurt. I have bookmarked blogs by ditzy literature students who are discovering life in the city where I used to be ditzy and discovering life.

Tonight, a free ticket to the theatre. Tomorrow, a day trip to Sweden.
This picture has no connection to the actual contents of this entry. But it's a picture of a rowan tree and I love rowan trees. The berries are ripe at this time of the year and  I always have the strange compulsion to eat one. The taste is face-twistingly horrible, but it's the taste of September.

No comments: