Wednesday, May 24, 2006

after your third place, go back to the first

I have finished my latest work assignment and there is no new one in sight. I have had a glass of wine. I have browsed some interesting blogs. I have contemplated the beauty of the sea from the window. Music is booming in my ears.

Forget my ramblings about the Island, at least forget them temporarily because the Island will never let go of me. But I am leaving town, I am going to Paradise On Earth, a tiny cottage between the sea and the forest, the family's hideaway where memories of all my summers on earth come back to me in sweet-breeze-whispers. I am going to be sunkissed by day and spend the white Nordic nights writing in front of the fire and reaching overwhelming conclusions about Life, Universe and Everything. I am going to read all those books I never read and I am going to be me, be gorgeous and smart and with the charm of an angel and still be completely, thoroughly me.

Last night I had a dream that I was seeing a shrink. No doubt I need it. But if I can see her in my dreams I can save some money at the same time.

2 comments:

Prince K. said...

Yeah... just those things I wanted to do after my exams...... Oh, but its fun doing these things when you are not supposed to do......hehe...
But this cottage would definitely be a nice place.....
sweet-breeze-whispers hmmm.... nice phrase.....

Aruni RC said...

For sure, this cottage of yours sounds just too enticing for most mortals trying to er what was the phrase ? - enjoy life. Paradise On Earth, indeed. Keep the blogosphere up-to-date with your time there.
Just hope the shrink doesn't come come knocking at your cottage.