Friday, May 19, 2006

i.am.on.line

There are no words to describe the feeling of waking up and seeing the little light on my modem shine like a trusted friend just back from a long journey.

My internet connection is working again after two horrible weeks. Got online straight out of my bed, with my hair standing on end, my stomach growling from hunger, my eyes barely managing to stay open and my fingers with blue nail polish eagerly tapping on the computer keyboard. Hello world, hello friends and foes, hello seagulls, I love you all today.

3 comments:

Prince K. said...

OK....What was wrong with your modem?
I got marks in the late 80s Overall {Please don't spread the news....}
Thanks for keeping me 'un'tensed....

Prince K. said...

Oh the_one is a bit boring, a bit nagging, but an all round good guy.
He is (unfortunately) my partner in school.... And a new party to our great community. I love to tease him. Plus, did I mention? Me, Alarond (erm... Aruni Roy Choudhury) and the_one are in the same class...HAHAHAHAHH. Wish you were here...especially in the E.V.E {Environmental Education blah...} HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH

Aruni RC said...

Hilarious hilarity.
Yeah, I guess a modemless life is only half a life. I pity those poor mortals who do without the net.

and say hi to those gulls for me will u.