Thursday, November 10, 2005

colour scheme disturbances

Time for a new post just to reassure my faithful admirers out there that I haven't self-destructed from a broken heart!

I have, more or less, managed to make a home out of my "new" apartment. The building is a 6-storey house from the fifties and I can hear the neighbour's TV (they're watching "Desperate Housewives"). I turn up the volume on my sound system (my neighbours can now listen to my Sting CD).

I am contemplating my colour scheme. The bedspread on my lovely, lovely bed is blue. My sofa is currently mustard yellow, which doesn't look too good. Forget curtains, I don't want those - let there be light!

My kitchen table has been sitting in the shed the last fifteen years or so and looks the part.

But it's my home!

No time for interiour decorating now or the next couple of weeks. Drowning in work. It's enough to know I have my own piece of the earth at last.

No comments: